As from now on, students continuing their studies can purchase an academic year sticker for the 2019-2020 academic year, (the academic year sticker for 2018-2019 is valid until 30.9.2019). Renewing your membership for the whole year costs EUR 22.00. It is possible to get a sticker for the spring semester, which costs EUR 14.00 (the semester sticker is valid until 31.1.2020).
When you are renewing:
1. Check that you are eligible for a student card from here.
2. Sign up as a attending student for the current semester or year in PAKKI.
3. Log on to KAMO’s webshop via the link below. You can create a new password or sign in with your Facebook account.
4. Select the suitable term and payment method (credit/debit card or MobilePay).
5. After you’ve payed your card and membership, your valid membership will be visible in the Wallet at the section “student card”. Note that this is not your mobile student card and is not valid as such. With this you can collect the membership sticker from Kaffé Tauko.
6. You can collect your new membership sticker from KAMO’s service point, Kaffé Tauko, right after renewing.
When picking up your sticker, please make sure to bring your student card with you. Unattached stickers will not be handed out under any circumstances. Only an appointed person from KAMO can glue the sticker to your student card.
If you are on exchange or cannot collect a new sticker, please do as follows:
1. Sign up as a attending student for the current semester or year.
2. Log on to KAMO’s webshop via the link below. You can create a new password or sign in with your Facebook account.
3. Select the suitable term and payment method.
4. Send your student card to the address: KAMO, PO Box 52, 87101 KAJAANI
5. Enclose a stamped addressed envelope.
6. We will send your card back to you when we see the membership fee has been paid.
Renew your membership here.
Instruction to Pivo student card here