As from now on, students continuing their studies can purchase an academic year sticker for the 2018-2019 academic year, (the academic year sticker for 2018-2019 is valid until 30.9.2019). Renewing your membership costs EUR 22.00. It is best to obtain the sticker from the Kaffé Tauko where you can also pay your membership fee. It is possible to get a sticker for the spring semester, which costs EUR 14.00.
You must have your student card with you when buying the sticker. Only an appointed person from KAMO can glue the sticker to your student card.
You can also obtain the academic year sticker by doing the following:
1. Pay the membership fee of EUR 22.00 or EUR 14.00 into KAMO’s account, account number FI36 5760 0320 0874 62 and give the reference number 2008.
2. Print out a receipt.
3. Bring your receipt to the Kaffé Tauko and you will receive your academic year / semester sticker (make sure you have your student card with you).
If you are on exchange or cannot collect a new sticker, please do as follows:
1. Pay the membership fee EUR 22.00 (academic year) or EUR 14.00 (semester) into KAMO’s account, account number FI36 5760 0320 0874 62 and give the reference number 2008.
2. Send your student card to the address: KAMO, PO Box 52, 87101 KAJAANI
3. Enclose a stamped addressed envelope.
4. We will send your card back to you when we see the membership fee has been paid into our account and we have checked that you have registered as attending.